To attract and identify students with exceptional academic talent, Booth University is currently granting the Florence C. Gray Memorial programme.
This scheme will help students by defraying the tuition fee for an eligible course at Booth University. Applicants with any nationality can take advantage of this golden chance.
With the strong international community, experience, reputation, and impact, Booth University has become a prominent place to gain higher education in Canada. It is a Christian university committed to providing education for a better world.
Why would you like to be a part of Booth University? The university has been supporting the success of the youth. As a student at this university, you will have a chance to explore your curiosity and will be allowed to bring your ideas to life.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Booth University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund toward the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All international students are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be awarded this scheme, then you need to meet all the given requirements:
- Candidates can be of any nationality
- The sponsorship will be offered based on merit
- Candidates should apply for an eligible course at the university by September 15, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After successfully being registered in an approved course at Booth University, all entrants will be eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will need to provide the following supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get consideration for this award, candidates should hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This scholarship is designed to provide educational funds to students to defray Booth University College tuition costs.