Emirates Aviation University in the Middle East’s leading educational institution for aeronautical engineering, aviation management, business management, aviation safety and security studies.
Why study at Emirates Aviation University? They combine the highest academic standards with the latest aviation industry developments and knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Emirates Aviation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UAE Students
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: UAE
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who apply for the Chancellor’s Scholarship are expected to demonstrate outstanding personal qualities and the ability to contribute to the university and community.
- Students must have achieved a minimum cumulative average of 95%
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university, and after being enrolled, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the following:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- 80% in Mathematics and Physics
- General Stream:
- 90% overall
- 90% in Mathematics and Physics
- ADEC stream:
- Overall 80% or equivalent
- Advanced Mathematics and Advanced Physics (Level 3)
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
Emirates Aviation University will provide the 100% tuition fee for deserving candidates. There are ten awards available.