Hurray! the application for the NEW Global Health Scholarship Awards at Brown University, USA 2022 is now available at the University for all interested applicants. This study award is open for the 2022/2023 learning Year in the USA.
The grants program provides an opportunity to work on a critical global health research issue impacting a foreign/international low and developing country.
Closing Dates: 1 November 2021.
Founded in 1764, Brown is a leading research university home to world-renowned faculty, and also an innovative educational institution where the curiosity, creativity, and intellectual joy of students drives academic excellence.
At Brown University, They are a learning community grounded in a commitment of respect for the diversity of viewpoints that is fundamentally essential to intellectual discovery. We encourage the right of all individuals to express ideas and perspectives and they embrace the value of vigorous debate in pursuit of knowledge.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application, you first need to apply for your chosen undergraduate degree program. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Project proposal (5 pages max) including the following sections: title, location, name of a foreign institution, dates of the study period, objective and specific aims, background and significance, methods or clinical rotation, data collection procedures, plan for data analysis, plan for dissemination, and a detailed budget.
- Letter of Support from Faculty Mentor.
- Letter of Support from Host Adviser.
- Current CV or resume.
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit SAT and ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eligibility Criteria FOR NEW Global Health Scholarship Awards at Brown University, USA 2022:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Program: The scholarship will be awarded in undergraduate any subject offered by Brown University in the USA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must;
- be a Brown medical student in the Division of Biology, a Brown medical student, graduate student in the Division of Biology or the School of Public Health, a resident or fellow from a Brown affiliated hospital or a Brown undergraduate concentrating in biology, public health, or in the PLME program.
- have a demonstrated interest and/or have engaged in activities related to global health.
- have taken or propose to take academic courses in preparation for global health work.
- have a proposed plan for global health work with a scholarly activity related to research, service, or advocacy.
- describe the Brown University faculty mentoring available for the proposed global health activity, and provide a required letter of support from the mentor.
- be returning to campus the academic year following the completion of the project
- University: Brown University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors
- Grants: $3500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
To access Grant