Tulane University is currently helping students fulfill their educational dream through a mind-blowing Global Scholarship open for the academic year 2020-21.
This amazing scholarship is a partial or full-tuition award that is renewable for four years. Newly admitted international students with an outstanding academic record can avail of this lucky chance.
Tulane University was formed in 1834 to provide students a quality education. Over the year, it has become a well-respected research university in the United States. It has ten different schools that offer a comprehensive array of undergraduate, graduate programs as well as accelerated degree programmes.
Why at Tulane University? The institution is among the highly-rated institutions in the United States. Moreover, it is counted as one of the top research universities in the world. Tulane University offers everything that helps to meet the educational needs of its students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Tulane University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Partial or full-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should meet the eligibility criteria first before going to apply for this award:
- Applicants in the top 20% academically of the applicant pool will be considered for the opportunity
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be applying for an approved degree programme at Tulane University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required as nominations will be made based on an application for admission to Tulane.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a high school diploma to be able to apply for an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This support will cover partially or fully tuition fees so that talented students will have access to Tulane University education at affordable rates.