Grab the opportunity to further your studies in Canada. The University of Manitoba is awarding International Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship is available to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The university is welcoming those eligible aspirants who have an excellent academic standing and demonstrate financial need. Advertisements
University of Manitoba
The University of Manitoba is a public research university. It is the largest university both by total student enrollment and campus area in the province of Manitoba. It has 27 academic departments found throughout the Bannatyne campus. It is consistently ranked among the top in the Canadian Universities.
For being a part of this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The plan is open to international students.
- Candidates must have excellent academic credentials.
- Candidates must be licensed in both winter and autumn terms.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
- Students are expected to register and complete at least 60 per cent of the total course load per term.
- Students must meet minimum requirements for G.P.A. Continuing students must be granted a minimum G.P.A. degree of 2.0. New entrants (from high school) must have a 70 per cent or more top average grade 12.
- International students shall not be entitled to apply in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants in the following areas for the preparation of the undergraduate degree coursework:
- Humanities and Sociology
- Law and Politics
- Arts and Sciences
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
Why Study at the University of Manitoba?
The University of Manitoba is known globally for its experiential learning, research, and online education. The university offers more than 100 doctoral programs and 300 undergraduate programs in different fields of study. It gives its graduates lifelong employability skills, which allows them to succeed both academically and professionally.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually.
- The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you have an urge towards this studentship, then you are recommended to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate degree student at the University of Manitoba. After being enlisted at the university, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certificate of High School diploma
- Existing school transcripts
- Previous School transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcription to the post-secondary
- Official results in check
- Start/curriculum vitae
- You are expected to hold their high school diploma certificate for an undergraduate degree.
- When you apply directly from a high school outside Canada, you must show English language skills and fulfil the general admission criteria depending on the country/curriculum you studied in.
- Applicants must comply with the general country/study curriculum entry requirement; the elements can be found below by clicking on the regions or Standard International Curricula, which include the International Baccalaureate (I.B.) and the British Model Education (G.C.E.).
As an international student, you will need to have specific permits and visas to study in Canada. You can do it at the nearest Canadian Embassy, Consulate or High Commission. You can apply for your permit as soon as you receive your Offer of Admission from the University of Manitoba and decide to accept it.
Application deadline: August 15 or December 15
Contact address: [email protected] or (204) 474-8808 F
University location: 66 Chancellors Cir, Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2, Canada